Sunday 30 June 2013

Here We Go...


I'm up and sitting at a computer for the first time in over a week. I have literally been "phoning it in" from bed for the last week and a half. All I've managed to do is tweet on my phone between naps and Dr. visits. The good news is I don't have whooping cough and I'm no longer quarantined. I promise it will get better from here.

I was officially un-quarantined on Thursday in time for the Irish Fundraising Awards. My team at Merchants Quay Ireland were short-listed in 4 categories and won 2 awards: 

Best Fundraising Team
Best Legacy Campaign

Fantastic night! We even skyped in our copywriter from Connecticut for the ceremony.


The best part of the Fundraising Awards is getting to air kiss all those people you usually only communicate with via email and Linkedin.

No comments:

Post a Comment